Higher Degree by Research University of Queensland, Brisbane.
PhD scholarship: Using marks and designations to build and sustain local food and agriculture.
Description: The University of Queensland led Australian Research Council (ARC) Industrial Transformation Training Centre (ITTC) for Uniquely Australian Foods (IC180100045) aims to transform the native food and agribusiness sector through development of selected crops, foods and ingredients using an Indigenous governance group to oversee the process of converting Traditional Knowledge into Branded Products.
- Tracing the Origin of Native Seed/SEARCH Across Political, Social, Organisational, and Cultural GeographiesPresentation at the Australian Seed Science Conference 2021 by Christopher Sauer.
- Ojito Realty – CLOSEDAfter leasing up the ground floor commercial for The Baffert at Five Points, at the Five Points neighborhood of Tucson Arizona, I am closing my business and moving on to a job as a researcher.
- South 6th Avenue Tucson walk from 2015.Ugly But Honest is part of the Wanslee family, and later Tom Epperson, who started washing cars at age 16 and ended up marrying the bosses daughter.
- Women in Leadership in Food and Agriculture: Shaping a more equal future.Indigenous rights activist and expert in Indigenous intellectual and cultural property and heritage, Professor Henrietta Marrie AM has joined the ARC Uniquely Australian Foods (UAF) Training Centre, based at The University of Queensland. https://qaafi.uq.edu.au/article/2021/02/indigenous-heritage-and-biodiversity-expert-help-lead-australia%E2%80%99s-bush-foods-industry
- OAXACA WITH PIMA COMMUNITY COLLEGE 2017.